Some may think this is a bit lame, but hay it’s a good way to harness creativity. Some ideas for your horse head mask banter.
- Don’t be a neigh-sayer
- My mane Man
- Pasture – past your
- Colt – cold
- Foal – full, fool
- Horse – hoarse
- Hoof – have
- Whinny – win as in you whinny some and you lose some
- Herd – heard, hurt
Horse Puns within a phrase:
- Days like this can really stirrup the emotions.
- Well, it won’t be there furlong
- Must be a stable population
- Come and horse around
- Common mate, i’ll bale you out of studying
- You’re never pasture prime
- The stuff night mares are made of
Puns Used in an (awful) sentence
Hay Don’t be a neigh-sayer, you’re my mane Man. Run it pasture girlfriend and i’m sure once she’s herd you out she’ll let you hoof a boys weekend in Vegas.
- They’ve been there a while, so it must be a stable population.
- It’s a personality defect; he mustang out with the wrong people.
- You will always rein king of the puns
- These contests really stirrup the emotions